SciTrek is dedicated to allowing 2nd - 12th grade students to experience the scientific process first hand. SciTrek seeks to partner with local schools to present inquiry based modules that not only emphasize the process of science but also specific grade level standards.
Each module allows students to design and carry out an experiment. Providing students with the opportunity to not only learn scientific facts but also experience the scientific method allows students to understand how scientists use evidence based explanations to explain the world around them.
In addition to providing programming for students, SciTrek strives to demonstrate the importance of inquiry based lesson in science curriculum to teachers, practicing teachers, and teachers in training.
Learn More About SCITREK
- DCB Diversity Officer: Prof. Gabriel Menard
- Graduate Division Diversity Resource Page
- Multicultural Center
- Office of International Students and Scholars
- Resource Center for Sexual and Gender Diversity
- Women, Gender and Sexual Equity Center
- Non-traditional Student Resource Center
- Graduate Student Wellness Resources
- Graduate Student Association
- Center for Science and Engineering Partnerships
- African diasporic Cultural Resource Center (AdCRC)
- American Indian Cultural Resource Center
- Asian Resource Center
- Chicanx/Latinx Cultural Resource Center (CLCRC) & El Centro
- Middle Eastern Resource Center
- First Generation Community